I'm currently a Ph.D. candidate in Department of Databases and Information Systems at the Max Planck Institue for Informatics under the supervision of Dr. Simon Razniewski and Prof. Gerhard Weikum. My research interests include Commonsense Knowledge Bases, Information Extraction and Natural Language Processing.
- 10-06 · 🗣️ Talked about Ascent KB at NEC Labs Europe - slides.
- 25-05 · 🎉 Demo paper for the Ascent KB accepted at ACL 2021.
- 11-05 · 🔥 Ascent KB v1.0.0 is now accessible via 🤗Datasets! (more info)
- 19-04 · 🗣️ Attended WWW 2021 conference online.
- 15-01 · 🎉 Full paper accepted at WWW 2021.
- 04-01 · 🏫 Started my PhD at D5-MPII.
- 01-09 · 👨💻 Started working on my Master's thesis with Simon Razniewski.
Integrating Word Embeddings into IBM Word Alignment ModelsIEEE KSE 2018
An Experimental Investigation of Part-Of-Speech Taggers for VietnameseVNU-JCSCE 2016